Thanks for following this derpy OC blog!
100 followers event
I’ve RPed during a year in tumblr, and during that time I’ve figured out how to improve my OCs, process that included some blog resets, because they had too much clutter or I thought that I wouldn’t RP again.
However, now that I’ve learnt about my mistakes, I’ve decided that this blog won’t have the same fate as the former ones.
During that time I’ve met many RPers, some of them are now my friends, while others were only ephemeral followers that are now part of the past.
I’ve met again my old RP partners and many new ones since January, therefore I thought that this event would be a nice opportunity for thanking them.
Don’t feel bad if your blog doesn’t appear here, as it is because we haven’t interacted yet or we’ve barely RPed before, and if you’re following me with more than one blog I’m mentioning only one because I’m a lazy Dork. This doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy your presence on my dash, so remember that I want to interact will all of you sooner or later. After all that’s why I’m following you.
char-ivanov , arctic-behemoth, yourperfectreflection, artemisxbow, imperialrosenking , saikyounonanori, searchingforshinzo, universeofinfinitemuses, in-the-world-below, lionheart-jeri, tactical-striker, engineofdestruction, broken-universes, asouldivided, golbezthebrony, weaknessismeaningless, digitalprinceofdarkness, the-kamijou-faction, digitalpurplestrongfox, elbokorojo, boundless-resolve, brezzapetalo, misstearica, thortonhearsahoothoot, persuadedbyboko, akuserareta, yuriy-ivanov, irrationalcontractor, kai-kisuku, cyberneticbusinessman, mushra-of-enterra, crusher-to-justice, the-crest-of-kindness, savvyshaman, burmecias-protector, marcusdamonredux, ask-team-rush, runwiththe-wind, takuyahotheadkanbara, scionoflorelei
OMG THANK YOU im so unworthy thank you so much!!
I hope we can rp soon once im better.
- Yamato’s name is written in katakana and is the ancient name for Japan, but the way it is usually written means “Large/Great Peace/Harmony”. Yama is also “Mountain” in Japanese. Ishida means “Stone Rice Field”.
- He is born between 2 April 1988 and 1 April 1989 - most likely in Hikarigaoka, Nerima. Because of this, he is more likely to be 10 years old rather than 11 years old in the first season of Digimon. Thus, in the second season he is more likely to be 13 throughout the season and 14 by the end of the season (in the 02 movie: Diablomon Strikes Back).
- He is in the 5th grade in the first season and the 8th grade in the second season.
- His father, Hiroaki Ishida, is the director/producer of the news division at Fuji TV. His mother, Natsuko Takaishi, is a journalist and writer.
- His parents divorced in 1995 because his mother got fed up with his father being a workaholic. It was Yamato who decided that he was going to live with their father and that Takeru was going to live with their mother, since their parents couldn’t decide. He figured that since Takeru was younger he needed their mother more.
- He is probably, at the very least, a quarter French.
- His French grandfather is named Michel (who is most likely Natsuko’s father), and his Japanese grandmother is named Kinu (who is most likely Hiroaki’s mother). Michel lives in Paris, France and Kinu lives in Shimane, Japan.
- His schools include: Dai-yon Elementary School, Odaiba Elementary School, Odaiba Middle School, Odaiba High School. He also most likely got a university degree in Engineering to eventually become an astronaut.
- He lives with his father in Odaiba, Tokyo in apartment 202.
- "I live alone with my dad, but since he’s busy with work, I do most of the housework. Of course that means I cook meals every day. We have a lot of condiments and tablewear. I cooked when Takeru came over recently, too. But since it’s just us guys, the place is kind of messy, which is embarrassing." (Digimon Adventure Character File)
- His official Toei Animation profile states that he excels in both academics and sports.
- His best friend is Gabumon.
Continues under the cut.
Fellow digimon rpers
im sorry I havent been online much I havent been well. Also can you all follow the Doctor as he is looking for some Digimon Adventure rpers.
He is awesome and a very good rper of the Doctor. So you should all like follow him… now.
sometimes i think about the fact that yamato cooks for him and his dad
This is flat out vulgar! There are minors present!There are minors present
i hate you so much
this should be on EVERY PIECE I PLAY
first animu childhood crush VS fave male trainer in pkm ever
i wonder why *cough*
"That shouldn’t be too much of a problem," the Doctor said as he closed the TARDIS doors behind him and put in some coordinates.
Yamato watched as the Doctor adjusted the dials and locked on to the first location. ” Right where are we heading first Doctor?”
"We are heading to the shadow proclamation to drop off all this alien technology," the Doctor told him, "They have lots of ships and it will take them a LOT less time to get it all back to it’s owners than it would take me."
" Shadow proclamation? " Yamato raised an eyebrow. He had never heard of that before. " Well anything that makes the job faster us ok by me"
"It’s like the intergalactic police," the Doctor told her, "Well, more like a government, but also the police. They’ll help. It will be a quick stop."
((OOC: Sorry for the late response. I’ve been having technical difficulties.))
Yamato nodded ” Sounds good to me. Lets get going and put things right”
(( Its ok dont worry. These things happen-ooc))
runwiththe-wind has entered the shop
Today Natsumi was especially tired. She had no sleep last night, and had been working all day. It was a slow day in the afternoon, and Natsumi was currently the only waitress in the room to serve the people.
Walking up to her new customer, she hardly lifted her head. There were clear bags under her visible eye.
"Konbanwa. My name is Adachi Natsumi, how may I help—" She cut herself off as she realized who she was speaking to. It definitely woke her up for the moment. She gave a big smile, bowing nearly instantly. "Gomenasai. I didn’t realize who I was speaking to. It’s a pleasure to be able to serve you, Mr. Ishida. I am a big fan of your music."
Yamato was just popping in to a local restaurant for some lunch. He just wanted a nice quiet lunch away from adoring fans and people recognizing him. Thats why he . was wore sunglasses and a cap- to hide away from his psychotic groupies. Amber always seamed to notice him though.
When he walked in, he greeted the waitress with a smile. Upon noticing her bowing he sighed. Clearly he had been noticed. He removed his disguise. ” Hey.. you can just call me Yamato if you like. You don’t need to bow. I am just a regular guy in need of some lunch. Can you take me to a table please?”